Morton's Pharmacy - Your Corner Drug Store

History of Morton's Pharmacy

Dale Cox opened Dale's Pharmacy on the corner of Coles, Dorman, and Shawnee in the early 1960s. The site was previously occupied by the Cycle Inn a restaurant. Dale's Pharmacy previously was located on the corner of 12th and Offnere and moved to make room for a restaurant. Dale Cox sold his pharmacy in the early 70s to Dale Kegley, who then changed the name to Kegley's Pharmacy. Lee and Leslie Morton bought the store in 1986 and then changed the name to Morton's Pharmacy. This was their second store. Lee had a store in Sciotoville since 1983. Leslie ran the Portsmouth store and Lee the Sciotoville until 2001 when Lee sold the Sciotoville store. Lee and Leslie both worked in the Portsmouth store until 2014 when they sold to Brett and Brandilyn Davis. Brett had previously worked at the store as both a delivery boy and later as a pharmacist.

Morton's Generic Drug Program

1865 Coles Blvd., Portsmouth Ohio 45662

 

Morton's Pharmacy Extended Supply Generic Terms of Use Services
Resources & Links
News & Updates About Us
Contact Us Map & Directions Home
DawgByte Productions